Do you hold a QTS/PGCE/NTQ certificate and looking to the extend your experience and knowledge?
**QTS/PGCE/NTQ Geography Teacher
**Enhanced DBS required
**Full time, 5 days a week
**Immediate Start - After the half term
**Earn £140 - £170 per day (weekly pay)
** Long Term
**Experience requirement – working with children whilst holding a QTS/PGCE/NTQ
**Qualification requirement – Qualified Teaching Status Certificate
The OUTSTANDING OFSTED RATED academy based in lovely area of Bexley are currently looking for a geography teacher to start immediately for a long term contact,
This school is a new school with drive and ambition. They are an all-through school, so pupils can join them in reception and stay until they have completed their sixth form education.
At the heart of their success is an absolute belief in the ability of every student to shine – no matter what their background, ability or character. They combine the traditional values of discipline, respect and good behaviour with contemporary best practice in teaching, learning and technology.
They will accept no excuses for being anything but the best they can be. The school focuses on the development of all students as individuals, and guide them by allowing honest, trusting and equal relationships to form. They do this by regularly monitoring progress and understanding, using the developmental marking policy, class discussion, and role-modelling of expected behaviours.
- To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the tracking of students
- Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching
- Prioritise and manage time effectively, ensuring continued professional development in line with the role
- To follow the school policies and procedures
- To ensure the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the school procedures, and to encourage good practice with
- regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
- Follow schemes of work for Geography at all Key stages
- Promote aspects of Personal Development related to Geography
- Updating professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in
- teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of Geography.
- Promote Geography learning through out of hours activities.
- Ensuring a high quality learning environment within the Geography area
Please be sure that all previous experiences are clearly stated on your most up to date CV.
Please note that if successful with your application, the interview face-to-face process will be put in place immediately as our client would like the successful candidate to start after the half term.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/77582462