Network Analyst/Engineer- £270 per day- London- CONTRACT
Network Analyst/Engineer required for my high profile higher education client based in central London.
This role would be a 3 month contract paying upto £270 per day.
Key skills required
- A reliable character who is able to work autonomously.
- An analytical mind.
- A strong work ethic.
- Experience of an enterprise networking experience working in a medium or large scale environment.
- Good knowledge of wireless networking.
- Good knowledge of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, IP addressing)
- Intermediate knowledge of R&S (Routing and Switching protocols - OSPF, BGP, STP,VTP)
- Intermediate knowledge of Network services such as DHCP, DNS, NTP, Infoblox.
- Basic knoweldge of security (Firewalls).
- Documentation skills - Abilty to write technical documentation.
My client is looking to interview ASAP sp please apply for this role with your latest and most relevant CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514800