Service Desk Analyst
Our Client is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team and provide technical 1st/2nd line support.
To provide effective technical support to the clients contract customers, for desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and basic network/server troubleshooting and administration. To communicate effectively with the customer and manage technical queries in line with our client?s standards and customer specific SLA?s.
Day to day jobs would be:
- Resolve issues in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the customer and other members of the team.
- prioritise, progress and resolve technical queries and service requests assigned to the individual in accordance with standard and customer specific service level agreements
- Call resolution ratio?s meeting SLA?s
- Log all calls to a high standard of detail
- Provide customer feedback
- Relay information back to the user in an understandable format
- Be responsible for completing specific technical projects as designated by the Service Management Team e.g. Service Transitions
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate IT related problem solving skills
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills
- Have experience with IT infrastructure support working across a range of up to date technologies including Office 365, Exchange 2013, Windows 10, Active Directory, Apple OSX and iOS
- Have a strong telephone manner and provide a high level of customer service.
- Good written communication skills.
- Operates well un-supervised
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Have strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Relay technical information back to the user in an understandable format
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation with opportunities to progress and develop.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517017