Mid/Senior PHP Developer - Northwich - £30-40k
Role: Grad/Junior PHP Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DoE
Do you want to work with like-minded creative individuals, collaborating on some amazing projects, producing stunning work that you?re proud of and winning awards?..
Do you like solving problems and have the tenacity to overcome any difficulties put in your path? The read on...
My client is currently seeking to expand its team with an additional Mid/Senior PHP developer to help maintain, update and build websites.
Their office environment is fun and they play as hard as they work. They?re looking for an enthusiastic graduate developer who?ll fit in, working on exciting projects for our growing client base.
The successful candidate will work on a huge variety of products and activities including, but not exclusive to:
- Developing and maintaining web-based applications, customizations and UI changes on the company?s various projects.
- Integrating third-party platforms into our technology stack via API development, adhering to best practices.
○ Bootstrap 3 or similar responsive frontend framework
○ CSS3 (SASS)
○ PHP 7.1 (ideally 5.6 or above) and a knowledge of OOP methodologies.
○ Dependency management (Composer)
○ Laravel or Symphony or a similar modern MVC framework ○ GIT version control.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a creative team, implementing your skills in addition to developing them further. You'll be provided with all the equipment you'll need to perform your job effectively, as well as encouragement and support to acquire new skills or brush up on existing ones in the form of access to materials and time to study.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515344