Cloud Consultant / Cloud Solutions Architect - Azure / NET
Azure Solution Architect / Azure Consultant, with a strong consultancy solution architect & consultancy background across .NET and Azure, is required for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Guildford, Surrey, paying from £65,000 ? £85,000 + 10% bonus.
Working within the consultancy and solution architecture team for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, the Azure Solution Architect / Azure Consultant will be heavily involved in the BI strategy and technology team to help implement cutting edge projects across Azure Service Bus, Azure SQL Server, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Data Factory, Azure Web Apps, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data Lake, and Azure Stream Analytics. You will have a strong background and understanding of delivering C# .NET solutions and to design and deliver Microsoft Azure based architecture solutions.
- Strong IT consultancy background
- Strong solution architecture background
- Strong experience of designing and delivering Microsoft Azure based architecture solutions
- Proven experience of delivering solutions across various Azure components, including Service Bus, Web Roles, Storage, Azure Services etc.
- Strong experience in delivering C# .NET solutions
- Microservice architecture experience
- Good understanding of application lifecycle management experience, Visual Studio Online and Team Foundation Services
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
This position would suit an Azure Solution Architect / Azure Architect / Azure Technical Architect / Azure Consultant / Azure Technical Consultant / Azure Solutions Consultant, who has a strong consultancy background with proven experience of delivering Azure and .NET solutions.
This Azure Solutions Architect position will be based from Guildford & travel across London & home counties and will be paying from £65,000 ? £85,000 + 10% bonus, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516734