NET / SYSTEMS DEVELOPER / C# / MVC
.NET DEVELOPER / C# / MVC
£60,000 Salary + 5% Pension + BUPA Private Healthcare + 33 Days Holiday + Free Parking + Excellent Benefits
Our Client is a £Billion Pan-European Civil Engineering organisation now looking for strong .NET / Systems Developer a fast growing and exciting Systems Development Team within a vibrant and dynamic Enterprise-Level IT Department. Based out of their UK Head Office Operations and due to their continued success in the UK market place they are undertaking multiple Business Transformation Programmes throughout their organisation requiring capable .NET Developers to work across Complex Technical Enterprise Solutions & exciting Project Focused work.
Responsibilities of the role of .NET Developer will include:
- Full Software Lifecycle of various Web Based Applications
- Development of Web Service Integrations with Internal & External Customers
- Design & Ensure Compliance to Development Standards & Rules
- Develop New Solutions Adhering to the Requirements & Standards of UK Systems
- Maintain & Enhance Existing Solutions including Business Critical Databases
- Support 3rd Party Database Applications
- Ensure System & Data Integrity
Skills & Experience required for the Systems Developer would be:
- Good Commercial experience in Developing, Implementing & Maintaining Solutions using Microsoft Technology Stack including ASP.NET Framework (C#) / MVC / SQL Server
- Experience in Creating Technical Documentation is preferred
- Ability to Work Independently as well as Part of a Team
- Ability to Work on Multiple Projects in Fast-Paced Work Environment
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills are required.
- Good Communication Skills and the ability to work with and talk to end users are required.
Searches: Web Applications Developer / Software Engineer / Microsoft Stack Developer / Web Developer / Software Developer / Lead Software Developer / Web Developer / C# Developer / ASP.NET Developer / .NET Developer / SQL Server / Web Developer / Senior Web Developer / SQL Developer / Senior Developer / Application Developer / Software Application Developer / Systems Developer / C# Developer / C# / ASP.NET / .NET Developer / Lead Developer / ASP.NET / Systems Developer / Developer / Senior .NET Developer / Software Developer
Locations Suitable for role will include: Hertfordshire / Stevenage / Harlow / Essex / Epping / Enfield / St Albans / Hertford / Hatfield / Luton / Welwyn Garden City / Chelmsford / Hitchin / Letchworth / Tottenham / North London / Cheshunt / Harrow
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514924