Automation QA Engineer X 2 - Nottingham - Up to £50,000
Automation QA Engineer X 2
Salary: Up to £50,000 + benefits
Industry: Financial Services
We?re looking for innovative, driven, self-motivated individuals for our Financial Services based in Nottingham where technology is at the forefront of everything they do.
There are 2 x QA Automation Engineer opportunities to work in an agile development team creating and supporting solutions for their consumer facing website. This role is imperative in delivering quality products to customers.
- Strong experience of QA, test concepts, best practice and technology
- Experience with test automation frameworks ? especially Cucumber JVM
- Ideally a background in hands on software development in Java
- Knowledge of development and deployment tools; Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, CI, CD
- Ideally knowledge or experience of Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based architecture
The ideal candidate:
- Great communication and collaboration skills ? able to explain and take ownership of quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment and continually push each other to improve
- Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on our products
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513776