Digital Project Manager - £40,000 - £45,000 - Marketing Agency
Digital Project Manager - £40,000 - £45,000
Award winning London based marketing agency are looking for an experienced Digital Project manager to join their PM team.
As the Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of end-to-end projects, from inception and requirements-definition through to delivery. You will thrive on delivering projects under pressure and to tight deadlines. This is a client facing role, so they are looking for someone who is happy to engage with clients and internal teams to define objectives and project scope.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Project structure, planning the approach, identifying tasks and required skills, managing resourcing and agreeing key milestones to deliver high quality solutions.
- Ensure all stakeholders have full visibility of progress throughout the project duration; manage and mitigate any risks.
- Develop new processes in the delivery cycle as required identifying and implementing best practices where appropriate.
- Provide costs for potential new projects while also managing, monitoring and reconciling ongoing project costs including change requests.
- Ensure that project documentation and knowledge is captured, retained and shared.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience delivering complex Digital projects in an agency environment, and have expert knowledge of Agile Project Methodologies (SCRUM, XP).
You will also have a real interest in the latest marketing and digital trends and technological advancements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516187