Test Engineer HTML Java Jenkins
Test Engineer, HTML, Java, Jenkins - Edinburgh
Our Public sector client is looking for an experienced Test Engineer to become part of fast paced project in digital envoirnment.
Skills required for the role:
- Leverage provided tooling to support system testing activities and E2E testing using Protractor, Appium.
- Browser Layout testing for responsive websites using Galen framework and testing on different browsers and/or devices.
- Performance, load and stress testing using Gatling
- Rest API testing and maintaining existing framework using Rest-assured
- Accessibility testing to address the needs with different disabilities using tools like HTML_CodeSniffer.
- Experience of JUnit, TestNG frameworks, perceptual or visual test automation of the responsive web UI using Backstop
- Jontinuous Integration and automation servers like Jenkins, distributed version control systems such as Git and have an awareness of Continuous Delivery
NB - the role will fall Inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515831