Engineering Team Leader
Engineering Team Leader- FMCG
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader to work for a large food manufacturing company going through unprecedented growth. The Engineering Team Leader will join a world-renowned engineering team and benefit from the strong emphasis placed on training and development. Furthermore, the Engineering Team Leader will be rewarded with a competitive salary, responsibility for 5 engineers and the benefit of working in a world class facility.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader:
· Experience of both electrical and mechanical maintenance
· Engineering qualification
· Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
· Maintenance experience within a FMCG environment
· PLC Fault finding
· 3-Phase Electrics, Motors, ability to read electrical drawings
· Strong Proactive attitude
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
· Training and technical development
· Career progression
· Excellent Benefits Package
· Competitive salary
Commutable: Barking, Woodford, Poplar, Stoke Newington, Harringay, Walthamstow, Holloway, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517365