A superb opportunity has arisen for a nursery practitioner to join a successful team at a private day nursery Ofsted registered GOOD nursery in SW London. It is easily commutable from Clapham, Putney, Wandsworth and surrounding areas.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can bring unique skills and innovation to our nursery.
The duties of the nursery;
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
- - Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
- - Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
- - Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- - Must be able to work as part of a team and independently when needed
- - Must show the ability to implement exciting activities for children and research as appropriate
- - Excellent communication skills with professional conducts
- - SEN experience would be an advantage but not necessary
- The key attributes of a Nursery Nurse include:
- Being qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
- Excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
All candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including references with past employers and a check with the disclosure and baring service (DBS) (formerly CRB).
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd: Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 60 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517880