Private Client Tax Advisory Manager
A highly distinguished Tax Advisory Boutique specialising in non-domicile entrepreneurial private clients are looking for a Private Client Tax Advisory Manager due to sustained business growth. This role promises excellent career development with the possibility of internal promotion, whilst working with an eclectic and diverse client base. This is an excellent opportunity for a CTA qualified Private Client Tax professional with a strong pedigree in practice to move into a pure advisory role at a specialist consultancy.
You will be responsible for:
- Working an advisory role at a managerial level in top-end personal tax.
- Managing a portfolio consisting exclusively of non-domicile entrepreneurial clients and their families.
- Looking after a client base which includes several billionaires and many multi-millionaires.
- Pre-arrival tax planning working with immigration lawyers.
- Managing HMRC enquiries and investigations.
- Working with offshore trustees to establish offshore trusts, and offshore and EU companies.
- CTA qualified.
- STEP/ADIT qualified desirable but not essential.
- At least five years? private client tax experience gained within a highly reputable firm of chartered accountants.
- Considerable exposure to HNW non-domicile clients is essential.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the advisory and planning issues facing non-domicile entrepreneurial clients.
- Educated to degree level.
- Outstanding communication with the ability to explain complex tax issues to clients in a comprehensible manner.
- Creative and focused on solving clients? problems.
For further information on this Private Client Tax Advisory Manager role, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515666