Digital Marketing Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and dynamic individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role within a Letting Agents in Birmingham.
The business is looking for a candidate with a genuine aptitude for technology, creating and building websites alongside all aspects of social media and SEO. Making this role a really exciting start to your career.
- Create and manage social media channels within the business
- Develop social media strategies to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the company website
- Daily website/blog/social media updates (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram etc.)
- Aerial photography updates
- Analogue marketing - leaflet design
- Answering occasion incoming telephone calls
- Work with the sales team on-site with photography/3D floorplans
- Key skills required include great communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm for Digital Marketing and able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- Huge enthusiasm for social media, SEO, Google ad words, web design and digital marketing strategies
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- This is a growing business with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Friendly workforce
- Close to rail/bus routes
- Lots of surrounding amenities
- 20 holidays per year plus Bank Holidays
- If successful, the candidate has the chance to grow with the ever expanding business, completing their Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Level 3.
- 9am - 5:30pm, Mon-Fri (1 hour lunch)
The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English and have a real passion for all things digital marketing focused.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512731