We are looking for an Assistant Accountant with previous practice experience for this full time vacancy working Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
* Preparation of annual accounts and personal tax returns from the source documents supplied.
* Prepare management accounts for presentation to clients.
* The knowledge to review and compile when required VAT and CIS submissions.
* Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients.
* Working with the senior accounting team acting as assistant to the senior consultant.
* Provide assistance to other team members and take an active role in developing trainees.
* As a minimum be fully AAT qualified (Level 4) Studying ACCA/CIMA.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of managing a team.
* Strong knowledge of taxes, in particular CIS, VAT, Corporate & Personal taxes.
* Self-managing, organised and able to work under pressure. Ability to work within a team environment.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, also Sage, Xero, Quickbooks.
* Experience of Cloud based software.
* Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. Possess a ?can do? attitude and retain a sense of humour when under pressure.
* Flexible with working hours to accommodate periods of high workload.
* Car owner with the ability and willingness to travel on behalf of the company.
Give us a call if you would like further details about this role and send us your CV today if you would like to apply.
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate?s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517617