Mechanical Design Engineer - £40,000
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is fast building some of the most interesting products on the market. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of science, bioengineering and mechanical engineering, this is a position you will want to consider.
You will be developing products within the biotechnology sector. You will be a mechanical engineer either with a highly relevant educational background (PhD or Msc) or commercial experience of delivering similar products.
- Develop new designs into 3D CAD models and 2D drawings using Solidworks
- Maintain documentation, and high standards throughout the design process
- You will have a high level of autonomy and will be able to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills will be key
- Degree or HNC in Mechanical design
- 2+ years of industrial experience
- High level of skills in Solidworks
- Experience of electro-mechanical product design
- ISO / CE Mark / Medical Device standards
It would be great if you had experience of injection moulding (but this is not essential).
If you would like more information about this fantastic mechanical design position, apply with your most recent CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513905