Audit Assistant Manager - Big Four
My client, based in central Bristol, is recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a growing Corporate Audit Team. A great time to establish and progress your career in Corporate Audit.
Industry leading, Big Four client with great reputation for level of service and promotion prospects within the firm.
Responsibilities for the Corporate Audit - Assistant Manager Role based in Bristol would include:
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
To qualify for the role of Corporate Audit - Assistant Manager Team you must have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing Ltd company audit clients;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities;
£34,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.
Very competitive benefits package.
Supportive working environment.
Opportunity to progress.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516750