Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Salary: £35,000 4on/4off Location: Telford
This business is a specialised food supplier within the UK and Europe who work closely with leading supermarkets and convenience stores. Now the company are trying to stabilise their workload and increase their production levels by recruiting a new electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has a fantastic team with a focus on increasing efficiency and reducing downtime in order increase profit and wants like minded engineers that want to help improve the business.
Why should you work for this client?
- Stability ? Cash rich business, full order book for 2017 and very low staff retention rates.
- Career development ?Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
- Company vision: highly regarded within their industry as a growing business with brilliant environmental ethics.
- Full training on their bespoke machinery
- PLC programming trainingThe Candidate:
The type of person this business requires is as follows?
- 2 Years minimum experience as an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
- Background in the fault find/repair of industrial machinery. Example industries include: Automated Warehouses, Food, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Brick, Cement, RAF/Ex Forces, Special Purpose Machinery, Automated machinery suppliers.
- Comfortable in working within a fast paced environment, quick thinker, pro-active attitude.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515076