IT Technical Support 2nd Line Support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading managed service provider as a 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer within their expanding team.
- Our client is a leading solutions provider within the technology space.
- They provide innovative and a high standard of service to clients worldwide.
- They have over 300+ clients across the UK
- You will be providing infrastructure support to clients.
- You will be identifying and prioritising each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures.
- You will be communicating with clients on the phone and in person.
- You will be maintaining system up-time to meet or exceed platform SLA's.
- You will be troubleshooting, investigating and resolving queries.
- You will need to have experience with some if not most of the following:
Windows 7 / Win 8 / Win 10, Antivirus, Backup, Exchange / Office 365, Server 2008, 2012R2, Active Directory etc. Though further training will be provided.
- You may possess a knowledge of the following - routers, switches, firewalls, VPN's, TCP/IP, networking and troubleshooting.
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely.
- Well-developed problem solving skills.
Our Client is interviewing right now - You are only one click away from a career as a 2nd Line Technical Engineer with one of the UK's leading managed service provider.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514101