Head of Retail Operations
Head of Retail Operations
Circa £85,000 + bonus + car
Head of Retail Operations - The Company:
Our client, a successful and growing company is looking for a talented and Head of Retail Operations to successfully lead and develop the Contact Centre and its colleagues to deliver excellent customer service.
Head of Retail Operations - The Opportunity:
You will oversee customer contact operations across multiple teams in Leicester, including optimisation of contact centre delivery to provide straightforward service to customers ensuring delivery is well planned, resilient, measured and continually improved.
This is a key role in leading business change and culture, actively collaborating with others to deliver change and get results. Leadership of contact centres leaders across site. You will also ensure contact centre performance analytics to optimise service delivery. Ownership of the delivery of the work force plans and real time operational plans.
Oversee the complaint resolution within contact centre. Driving efficiency through removal of call failure demand and the establishment of alternative channels (including email, webchat, Digital journey).
Head of Retail Operations - Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Large scale and/or multi-channel contact centre operations leadership (Circa 500 heads)
- Proven leadership with a coaching style
- End to end contact centre design and delivery
- Evaluation, design, execution and measurement of key contact processes
- An understanding of real time methodology
- Strategic thinking with track record in planning and delivery beyond 6-12 months
- Landing and implementing change successfully, engaging the business on that journey and able to measure success
- Process improvement, measurement and optimisation - Ability to understand business challenges and to think more broadly than the particular problem faced
- Analyse and interpret data and use it to identify trends and decision making
- Able to build relationships and lead teams and do that with credibility
- Would put something around team work
- Experience within customer service, renewals or new business processes
- Workforce planning tools and methodology
- Customer experience continuous improvement
- Knowledge and understanding of Contact Centre technology
Head of Retail Operations - Qualifications preferred · Degree educated
- Process leadership methodology (e.g. SixSigma or similar)
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Customer Service and Sales, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Insurance, Legal and Office inc Marketing. If we can help you with any further roles in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516875