UX Designer - Front-End
UX Designer x2 / London, Welwyn Garden City / 6 Months Contract / 450 to 500 GBP (Per Day)
** Portfolio of work required to be considered for this position**
UX Designer has a key role in producing unique and fresh designs across all of products and its channels. Our team is responsible for placing our customers and their needs in the core of our design process. You will have opportunity to use your designs to span across all the entities and design for a service across all of the brands into one seamless experience.
You will collaborate closely with UI Designers, Researchers, Product managers and Front end developers in delivering our customer-focused websites, apps, and other digital products used by millions of our customers.
- Proven understanding of UX approach and research
- Experience in delivering UX Design across products
- Expertise in research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation.
- Expertise in creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional prototypes.
- Improve research, design, and development processes to gain efficiency, remove obstacles, and simplify problems.
- Partner with Product Management, Research and Engineering to align UX vision and activities with our business goals.
- Experience in a process understanding customer needs
- Team player with proven ability to work amongst a team working to a set target.
? Solid understanding of front-end, back-end, and the software development life cycle would be a great advantage (no coding required)
? Experience with data analytics and optimization tools such as Omniture, Test & Target, optimize would be desirable, but not essential.
? Retail Experience
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516609