We are looking for an experienced Retail Sales Manager with excellent business acumen to lead our client's existing Sales Team. You should be target driven, be an effective communicator and someone who leads by example.
* Maintain good stock control ensuring wastage, damage & returns are monitored and recorded.
* Use initiative to increase departmental sales.
* Take responsibility for checking and authorising invoices for the department against PO's and goods received notes.
* Close liaison with the purchasing team to ensure range of stock and availability is optimised.
* Raise PO's on the EPOS system within the company product ranges set by the purchasing team.
* Effectively communicates goals to the team through regular departmental meetings.
* Actively participate in delivering departmental goals.
* Cooperate fully with line management and the purchasing team.
Hours of work on a weekly rotation:-
Week 1 - 6 days working with a rest day during the week
Week 2 - 4 days working with a rest day during the week plus rest days on Saturday & Sunday
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 28 days holiday per year and store discounts.
For a full job description please contact us without delay, an immediate start is available.
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate?s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517620