Senior Digital Hardware / FPGA Design Engineer
Are you interested in being part of a small, friendly team of Engineer's creating state of the art products for the professional broadcast market? Well, then this could be something worth reading...
Job Title: Senior Digital Hardware / FPGA Design Engineer
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Are you be interested in being part of a small, friendly team of Engineer's creating state of the art products for the professional broadcast market?
What will you be doing?
Your role would involve from concept definition through FPGA and board-level circuit design, all the way through to production.
More of your responsibilities will be
- Specification and system design of new products
- FPGA/CPLD design and verification
- Board level high speed digital circuit design and schematic entry
Knowledge of the following would be great
- 2022-6, 2110 video over IP
- Embedded microprocessor system design
- Vivado Xilinx tool set
- OrCAD schematic capture
- Degree level qualification
- 5+ years hardware design experience
- FPGA design and verification experience (VHDL)
If you find yourself interested in this position and would like to discuss it in more detail please give Zara Riley a call on *************
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516810