We are currently looking for an experienced installation engineer to join a stable and growing company based in the Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity for both NVQ/J qualified engineers and also non qualified engineers possibly looking to gain an NVQ Level 3. Alongside training and career development, the company offers a warm friendly environment with an excellent rate of pay.
You be responsible for:
- Measuring & setting out new installations
- Installation of lifts throughout the Midlands (start to finish)
- Ensuring all necessary procedures and guidelines are followed
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Lift Installation experience
- A valid CSCS card
- An NVQ Level 3/ J Module in lift engineering is preferable, however not required.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £30,000 - £34,000. (£45K OTE)
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Product training.
In addition to the formal package the company are offering the chance for an individual to join the team and have an exciting career in the industry.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512654