SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER
JOB ROLE: SECURITY SYSTEMS/DEVICES ENGINEER
REPORTING TO: TECHNICAL SECURITY MANAGER
Responsible for desktop support, administration, maintenance and development of the Security Department?s IT infrastructure. Support will be to cover several Company sites with the main site consisting of 100 acres.
1. Desktop support across multiple applications.
2. Hardware/software build and installation.
3. Administration of users, shares and data management
4. Monitor server performance, security and functionality
5. Identify network hardware and cabling requirements.
6. Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
7. Cisco switch and firewall configuration
8. Support the Company?s security devices which includes CCTV, Access control, Estate alert systems, Android/IOS Tablets, Android smart watches.
- Strong desktop/server support skillset.
- An understanding of network infrastructure and connectivity principles. Experience of Cisco and Microsoft networking.
- A willingness to study and progress to learn various IT disciplines.
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to learn quickly.
- Flexible and willing to tackle a broad range of IT issues.
- Experience working with Security Technology devices
The ability to work outside normal business hours when necessary.
- The incumbent must have an appreciation of the importance of customer service and how this is applied in the context of the Company
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513998