Digital Content Specialist
Fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned FMCG business and look after all of their content across web, social and eCRM.
Our client is a global FMCG business with a very large European operation. The business specialises in Consumer Goods and is known for quality household brands. The business is an innovative digital player, constantly striving to build new digital technologies into marketing strategy.
The business is based near Weybridge, Surrey and easily commutable from the train station.
The Digital Content Specialist is a brand new role fro the business as it looks to ramp up its digital communications plans across the European region.
The Digital Content Specialist will:
- Work with brand and product teams in order to source content and ensure it is re purposed for digital channels
- Will build the 12 month digital comms plan across content, social and eCRM
- Own the Social Media channels for one of the business' power brands
- Drive the eCRM strategy and agenda
- Write content across all channels listed
The ideal Digital Content Specialist will be someone with a great attitude to their work and someone who is wanting to build a career in a business which offers real opportunity to grow.
You MUST have a strong working knowledge of Digital Marketing and be well versed in Content, Social, eCRM and Analytics.
A salary of between £40,000-45,000 DOE + excellent benefits package.
If this sounds of interest, please apply asap in order to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516966