2nd Line Support Analyst
2nd Line Support Analyst, with experience of supporting desktop, server and networking related issues, is required for a leading company based in Portsmouth, Hampshire, paying from £22,000 - £26,000.
Working for a leading and rapidly expanding organisation as part of the infrastructure & support function, the 2nd Line Support Analyst will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing desktop, server and networking related issues and providing resolutions around incidents and problems. This will also involve systems monitoring, performance monitoring and assisting with backups and restores. You will be experienced across Windows Server administration ? 2008-2016, Exchange Online & Office 365, Active Directory and networking across firewalls, routers and switches.
- Strong IT support / systems administration / system support background to a 2nd line support level
- Strong experience of supporting network, server and desktop environments
- Experience across Windows Server admin 2008-2016 and Active Directory
- Experience across Exchange Online and Office 365 administration
- Networking experience across firewalls, routers and switches
- Excellent communication skills
This position would suit a 2nd Line Support Analyst / Systems Support Analyst / Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator / Service Desk Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst who has a background of providing 2nd line support across network, server and desktop environments.
This 2nd Line Support Analyst will be to start ASAP, based in Portsmouth, Hampshire, and paying from £22,000 - £26,000, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517011