iOS App Developer
iOS App Developer
St Albans is 20 minutes from Kings Cross and easily accessible from the A1, M1 and M25
We're in an age of rapid digital advancement in the enterprise space â?¬ get involved in developing state-of-the-art products using some of the newest solutions out there.
We use the latest technologies, Swift, core data and the VIPER clean architecture, and Kanban development process. At the backend we practice continuous deployment, infrastructure-as-code, and use Django, aws lambda and autoscaling. Our working environment is relaxed and productive with team members distributed globally.
About the role
We're looking for an energetic developer to join our fast-accelerating company and develop a seamless User Experience for our innovative products. Build a novel, large-scale video platform on the Amazon Web Services Cloud. Neurological science is subtly woven into our platform to make individual learning quicker, easier & deeper.
The role would suit developers dedicated to writing high quality software in an environment that values good design and implementation. All team members share responsibility for selecting the technologies and features that form our offering.
We need someone with
- At least 6 years of iOS development experience.
- An understanding of the SOLID object oriented design principles, dependency injection, mocking, and domain modelling techniques.
- Experience of automated testing of iOS apps
- Excellent swift programming skills
- Experience of writing app code to interacting with JSON based REST APIs
- A solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- An understanding of Test Driven Development
It's great if you also have
- Product development exposure (as against services work)
- Experience with CRM, Single Sign On, device management
- Video on mobile
- A competitive salary, commensurate to experience
- Up-to-date technology and hardware
- Rich stock options plan
- Fitness & wellbeing training programmes
IOS, OO, Object Oriented, Developer, SWIFT, Development, APP, Apps, JSON, REST, AWS, Cloud, MVC, Test, Django
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515949