Semi Skilled Engineer
Salary: £21 - 24,000 + Vehicle + On-Call Time
Locations: Mobile role covering inner M25
Hours: Weekdays - 08:00 - 17:00
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
- To undertake reactive and PPM tasks of all fabric faults within all clients buildings as directed by line manager.
- To ensure the compliance with the Maintenance Quality Management System and ensure that all H&S and Company procedures are adhered to.
- Answer calls on fabric and plumbed services as required by client & highlight major defects to management to enable quotations to be prepared
- Identification & reporting of any issues or faults, which will have a determined effect on the building environment & will require action
- Communicate with both management & client immediately on any H&S related issues applicable to the contract
- Be available to carry out necessary work outside normal hours with additional remuneration
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Health and safety awareness
- Customer care/relationship building skills
- Good plumbing skills
- Good carpentry skills
- Roofing repair experience and knowledge
- Prepared to deal with high volume of reactive calls
- Prepared to travel around specified area
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514663