Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our highly successful, market leading client based near Goole is looking for a pro-active Purchase Ledger Clerk to join this busy finance team. This is an integral role within their finance function to support the Purchase Ledger Supervisor. Initially the role will involve;
· Processing high volume purchase ledger including matching, batching, coding and processing to payment stage
· Processing company expenses and corporate cards, including monthly reconciliations
· Continuous improvement, constantly looking at more efficient ways of working
· Supplier statement reconciliations
· Handling and resolving queries including liaising with various internal departments and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role and a minimum 2-year purchase ledger experience in a fast paced organisation. You must have excellent attention to detail, good communicator and be IT literate.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514283