HR Content Manager
My client is within the Financial Services and is looking to recruit a HR Content Manager. They will be responsible for supporting the workflows, templates and policies for the Human Resources department of the business, and the internal employees. They also are required to audit, create, improve and maintain HR policy, workflow and content management for the Global HR Portal.
- Direct communication and collaboration with the Group Service Delivery Manager and other global content owners to define and develop Content Management policies, standard, guidelines and procedures that fall under Human Resources.
- Responsible for the HR portal system administration whilst maintaining excellence to create a smooth HR user experience.
- Up keep of guidelines, procedures and systems.
- Responsible for clear communication with internal employees by the management of content and design standard for the portal
- Understanding of current technology and information regarding best practices with the aim to improve internal practice and reduce operational cost but increase efficiency.
- Keep the portal content up to date and create and define process-specific content.
- Maintain strong data integrity by developing maintenance procedures i.e generation, initial load, change control and archiving. You will also be responsible for the delivery of the HR Portal Maintenance such as troubleshooting issues
- Work closely with the Marketing and Design teams to develop site content and layout to ensure seamless customer service, and generate ideas to capture audience's attention.
- Ensure regulations are followed (e.g. Copyright and data protection)
- Mange various social media platforms and online channels
An ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working with an HR online portal as a Process or content manager (Service Now or Remedy BMC)
- Strong experience using MS Office and Visio
- Technically apt using HTML and web publishing
- Social media knowledge
- Proficient in MS office.
- Strong organisational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to utilise initiative and take responsibility to provide quick and effective solutions
- Adaptability and commercial awareness
- Both strategic and operational
- High level attention to detail and the ability to run HR reports effectively
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513907