Senior IT Business Analyst
Our Manufacturing and Production client are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst to join their business in Birmingham
Our Manufacturing and Production client are the UK arm of a successful global organisation. They are currently looking to implement a variety of new systems into their IT landscape and looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst to lead on this.
As part of the Senior IT Business Analyst role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the Head of IT and senior stakeholders to agree the road-map for IT and prioritise which projects need delivering and when.
- Do a review of the current business landscape to take requirements as to which areas require new IT solutions
- Work on a CRM project which will see Salesforce CRM fully integrated into our client's day to day operations and contact centre environment
- Implement pragmatic project processes, governance and methodologies and train other members of the team in how to follow
- Take responsibility for implementing new HR, Payroll and Finance systems
- Improve business processes to drive IT efficiency's.
- Build strong relationships with senior business stakeholders in order to ensure buy-in to key projects.
To be successful in your application for the Senior IT Business Analyst role you will:
- Have a strong track record in IT Business Analysis
- Have demonstrable experience of working on CRM implementation or improvement projects
- Have worked across a variety of different business departments, delivering a mixture of system solutions
- Have the ability to work individually and in a small team
- Have a pragmatic approach but the ability to work in an organised manner
- Have taken responsibility for solely delivering small to medium projects.
- Have the ability to step up and progress into an IT Project Management role
- Ideally have delivered one of Digital, Marketing, Finance or HR systems.
£50,000-£60,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514648