Project Manager, Engineering
Transform Your Tomorrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
At Curtiss-Wright, you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And...that's just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE:CW) is a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered, critical function products and services to the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships. The company employs approximately 10,000 people worldwide, and has a turnover of over $2.5 billion per annum.
Project Manager, Engineering
Christchurch, 15 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park West, UK
The Industrial Division is a world leader in the design and manufacture of Electronic Control Systems for battery-operated vehicles, such as powered wheelchairs and industrial vehicles for floorcare and materials-handling markets.
Based at our new facility at Bournemouth Airport, this is an exciting opportunity working within a busy Engineering department, developing new products. You will be working alongside an experienced team of Project Managers, dedicated to innovative and robust solutions for our chosen markets.
This opportunity offers excellent benefits including a competitive salary, flextime work hours and free parking.
- Planning, managing and documenting projects to Company and International standards
- Technically reviewing designs for robustness and completeness
- Creating project plans and working to strict timescales
- Leading, training and motivating staff
- Producing detailed product specifications from marketing requirements
- Achieving results through cross functional teams
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline
- A minimum of 5 years proven related work experience from an electronics and software environment
- Previous supervisory experience and managing teams in addition to projects
- Highly motivated and passionate to develop new products
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a real desire to succeed within a team environment
- Tenacity and the ability to work to challenging timescales are essential qualities
- PRINCE2 qualified
- Developing software in real-time embedded systems
- Designing products to International standards
- Safety critical designs
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511038