Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Rochdale - £36k - Food
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Food / FMCG
Rochdale / Oldham / Manchester / Bury
£36k - Double Days
My client are a specialist food manufacturer who have recently expanded their engineering department to support increase growth. They are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their site in Rochdale. This is excellent opportunity to enter a forward thinking company who are committed to offering a competitive compensation package including a pension scheme, potential overtime, savings scheme and life insurance.
- Multi Skilled (Electrical Bias)
- Previous exp in FMCG or a similar fast moving environment.
- Min of 3 years experience following apprenticeship
- Apprentice Trained - C&G , NVQ, ONC
- Report to Engineering Team Leader.
- Carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults, diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Maintenance on machinery including Conveyors, Packaging Machinery and Spiral Chillers.
- Carry out PLC Fault Finding with Siemens
- Ensure all engineering maintenance work is carried out within health, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Working on a double day shift pattern (6am-2pm/ 10am - 6pm) Mon- Friday
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514980