Infrastructure Project Manager
Position: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Streatham, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + flexible working
Infrastructure Project Manager required with a strong track record in delivering a number of Infrastructure projects for a forward thinking, innovative organisation within the Music & Entertainment industry. This role will require you to deliver a variety of projects including Data Centre relocations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is looking to heavily invest in learning and development and build leaders of the future. You will get the opportunity to shadow well-established Programme Managers in the business and put these into perspective.
- Background in working in Media is essential
- Trace record delivering end to end infrastructure projects including Data Centre relocations is essential
- Experience working within Waterfall and Agile environments
- Service Management (ITIL) experience is essential
- Experience delivering cloud based projects is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is the time to join a business that has seen explosive but sustainable growth and to grow with the company as it continues on this trajectory. Please click 'apply' to be considered for this position and I look forward to being in contact.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515231