Our high profile client in the automotive industry is currently looking to recruit a ?Scrum Master? to work at their busy site in Gaydon in the West Midlands.
- The Connected Technologies and App team is commited to deliver experiences customers love, for life.
- We are growing our group to ensure we are a step ahead in defining, enabling and delivering new amazing features and products on latest technologies and platforms in todays connected world.
- Driven by 'Customer First' as one of our key values, we aim to deliver great products, faster
- We are looking for passionate and experienced Scrum Master to work within the Product Definition & Delivery team focusing on high quality mobile app products.
- You will own the delivery of one or more of our customer facing mobile app products and/or features working in a fast-paced, agile environment, across multiple concurrent projects to achieve business objectives.
- Close & regular alignment with multiple stakeholders, internal and external teams, supplier, etc. to plan and execute project with standard agile ceremonies, track progress and ensure on-time and high quality feature and product releases will form day to day responsibilities working with Product Owners, Development and Validation teams.
- Understanding of latest trends, technologies & platforms, command & experience of agile methodology application would contribute to success of the team.
- Agile Methodology & Frameworks
- Mobile App development practices
- Stakeholder Management
- Own, establish and drive Agile Methodology practices across the team
- Coach project teams on Agile process, tools and practices
- Own, plan and lead Agile ceremonies across assigned projects, including sprint estimation & planning activities
- Own and drive daily progress on projects towards on-time delivery including identification & resolution of issues/concerns
- Monitor and track scrum process on a regular basis for efficiency and improvements
- Own and carry out regular project status reporting and Release Management activities
- Support and facilitate project team (internal & external) to achieve project and business goals / objectives
- Support Product Owner and project team in managing external communication
- Scrum master or similar certification
- Experience of working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, preferrably in projects with hybrid approach
- Working knowledge of various agile practices/approaches like ATDD, TDD, BDD, Pairing, Automated Testing, CI, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Mobile technologies and apps development experience
- Understanding of mobile domain, platforms, technologies, latest trends and direction
- Supplier team interfacing and management for project requirements
- May involve travel between various offices/sites in UK
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
*All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513665