Network Analyst - Luton
We are currently recruiting for Network Analyst to join a leading provider of IT solutions to the Public sector on a Fixed term 12 Month Contract. The Network Analyst will support and maintain wired and wireless local and wide area networks infrastructure, landline telephony systems and mobile estate to maintain high infrastructure availability, performance and incident resolution within contractual service levels.
Job Title: Network Analyst
Salary: Market Rates
Other duties include;
- second line support for all ICT incidents
- Liaise with third party vendors, partners and support services
- Complete technical change activity relating to the network infrastructure.
- Ensuring proper and adequate testing is carried out
- Ensure that all technical documentation for the relevant environment is created and maintained
- Experience of a similar ICT environment.
- Technical qualifications in relevant ICT discipline.
- Demonstrable experienced of service delivery to agreed SLA metrics.
- Sound knowledge of local and wide area networking.
- Knowledge of remote working and wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of IP telephony and associated sub systems.
- Cisco IOS and ASA firewall configuration.
- Knowledge of a Microsoft operating environment
- Knowledge of Cisco based data networking and security.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to apply methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516075