Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join the team based in Hartlepool. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £19,500 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food company in the north east region who are looking to strengthen their management team due to growth within the business. The company has grown rapidly over the past few years, and they strive towards a reputation for providing quality food with customer service levels that are second to none. As a growing company you will be an integral member of the management team and contribute towards the way the business moves forward.
Their ideal Store Manager
- Managerial experience (though not necessarily to store level, someone with the right attitude who is currently Assistant/Shift manager looking to progress may be considered)
- ‘Winning' Attitude
- Good with Numbers (GCSE Maths (A-C minimum) A level in Maths, Business, Economics or similar qualifications would be an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong/Wilful character
- Excellent Man Management
- Great At team Building
Responsibilities as their Store Manager
As the store manager you will have complete control over your store, you will be responsible for the success of the store & will be rewarded with a great bonus structure and potential progression.
Your responsibilities in brief will be:
- 3 Weekly food orders
- Training staff
- Maintaining Standards (passing inspections relating to this is KEY)
- Making Rota
- Hiring / Firing
- Maintaining Discipline
- Weekly paperwork
- Attend meetings as required
- Manage own time
- Meet/exceed some store based targets.
- Maintain high product standards across all team members
- Managing a team of 20-25
Benefits of becoming their Store Manager
- Good Salary £19,500 - £21,500
- Bonus Target based.
- Flexible working hours
- Full Training
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Store Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77576612