FINANCE ANALYST - TEMPORARY FOR 3 MONTHS 32K - DONCASTER - POSSIBILITY OF A PERMANENT ROLE
Your new company
A large manufacturer in the Doncaster area is working exclusively with Hays Senior Finance to recruit a Finance Analyst for 3 months with a view to a permanent role.
Your new role
Reporting to the UK Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely reporting of monthly and annual results
- Fiscal compliance, specifically VAT; Intrastat
- Managing the Fixed Asset Register
- Supporting all balance sheet and cash forecasting activities
- General Ledger & balance sheet management, transactional integrity, compliance, statutory accounts and operational treasury management
- Continuous process improvement
- Ensure the accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and reports in accordance with reporting deadlines and necessary compliance controls
- Ensure the transactional integrity of the UK financial ledgers
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and signed off on a monthly basis to month end deadlines
- Control of UK capital expenditure submissions and management/reporting of spend against projects
- Ensure compliance with VAT and statistical reporting, liaising with external advisers and internal customers to resolve issues.
- Support reviews of business systems and processes and support operational managers to enable improvements to be achieved
- Support the development of individuals to ensure their personal performance is in line with business expectations
- Play a key role in business process improvement projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To apply for this role you should be part qualified, or have the experience of operating in a large complex organisation. You will be results driven and with demonstrable experience of delivering process improvement. You must have excellent interpersonal/influencing skills in the management of colleagues, strong spreadsheet and database skills and be customer focused. Working with this established team you will work to short timescales whilst retaining a sense of humour and you will have the ability to challenge and improve existing business processes and have an open mind with regard to continuous improvement.
What you'll get in return
3 months work with a view to a possible permanent opportunity. Free parking, canteen facilities, 25 days holiday plus stats (on a permanent basis). Benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577177