Infrastructure Support Engineer
My client, a multinational chemicals organisation requires an Infrastructure Support Engineer to assist in the support of the business Infrastructure, network and storage.
Technical skills required -
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge in a broad range of infrastructure
- Advanced technical background of Windows Server technology
- Familiarity with Internet and Network protocols
- Coding or scripting utilising languages such as PowerShell and knowledge
- of Group Policy
- Knowledge of Netapp storage area networks
- Strong skills with virtualisation technologies Hyper-V/vsphere
- Backup solutions to ensure adequate system protection and disaster recovery
- Detailed knowledge of network protocols and standards to switch level configuration
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77588893