Pharmacy Dispensary Assistant
Pharmacy Dispensary Assistant – Part Time £8.50 phJob Summary
The Dispensary Assistant will work under the supervision of the pharmacist and technicians and will carry out day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines and will provide healthy living advice to patients. To support all the team including medicine counter assistants and dispensary assistants in training and development.Duties/Responsibilities
To assist patients/customers in relation to all matters
- To support and assist the medicine counter.
- To select, label and dispense correct items in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure safe supply to patients
- To dispense controlled drugs in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure legal compliance
- To ensure at the point of sale, the safe and correct supply of dispensed items to patients
- To create and update patient medication records in accordance with data protection principles to ensure patient confidentiality.
- To assist with stock control and inventory procedures to maximise availability and minimise waste
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
- NVQ level 2
- Ability to work in a team & a good team worker.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Apply knowledge to practice.
Salary on offer is £8.50
Please APPLY NOW to be considered for an immediate interview.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77527602