E Commerce Trading Manager
My client is an exciting retail brand who are currently seeking a new E-Commerce Trading Manager to join them in Milton Keynes.
- Ensure EMEA websites are operational and functional at all times
- Manage all internal (Buying, Merch, Marketing and Operations) and external (agencies) strategic relationships
- Monitor site performance (banner clicks, traffic behavior, conversion triggers etc) and feedback into trading meetings and around the wider business as a basis for shaping trading and product direction.
- Analyse trading KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Communicate performance to Head of Retail, making them aware of the long term view, and any potential risk to sales.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that user experience is always optimised on a day to day basis.
- Troubleshoot and debug solutions in preparation for launches on production systems
- Develop and execute clear strategic business plans with; product, pricing, marketing, display and logistical excellence
- Ensure successful integration of seasonal sales and marketing initiatives
- Pay special attention to mobile- continually optimising to drive better conversion rate.
- Keep up to date with trends for product and online trading
- Develop and lead the team to give them the opportunities they need to be the best
- Minimum of 5 years experience at a management level within retail ecommerce .
- Use and knowledge of ecommerce platforms.
- Use and knowledge of ecommerce content management systems.
- Intermediate/ Advanced Excel skills.
- Be at the forefront of ecomm technical advances and future acquisition strategies to drive strategic investment and plans.
- Critically analyse the performance of each investment, be it, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, UGC or all other acquisition strategies.
- Skills using web analytics tools such as google analytics and Core Metrics and able to interpret data.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering growth through applying a sound e-strategy.
- Working knowledge of pertinent operating system, and programming language.
- Influencing and Stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and Affliate programs.
- Commercially focused.
- Interest in contemporary style, music and media
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77443848