Manager, Lifestyle Fashion - Mens & Ladies Casual Wear
Store Manager - Bridgend, Wales
Lifestyle Fashion Retailer - Men's & Ladies casual wear
Competitive basic depending on experience plus generous bonus scheme
Are you an existing Store Manager or Assistant Manager ready for that next step? Do you have a genuine affinity with lifestyle fashion? Do you have retail experience within fashion or footwear? If so we are recruiting for your dream role! Our client has a strong & stable heritage in lifestyle fashion & footwear and we are looking for a Store Manager for their high profile Bridgend branch.
Store Manager duties will include;
- Ensuring the smooth operation and day-to-day running of the store
- Drive all KPIs such as sales, conversion, UPT
- Ensure high calibre customer service at all times
- Support & encourage the on-going development of your team through regular training and personal development plans
- Analyse commercial reports such as best sellers and category reports to ensure the shop floor is reflective of the current market and VM standards are strong.
We are looking to speak with existing Store Managers, Assistant Managers, department managers, OR strong floor managers who are ready for that next stage in their career. Interviews taking place SOON so apply today!
Key works: assistant manager, deputy manager, floor manager, department manager, concession manager, sports, outdoor, lifestyle, fashion, retail, Bridgend, Wales, Cardiff,
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77426961