Assistant Store Manager
This is a great opportunity to work for our client who are a well-known charity, their vision is of a world where all pets are well cared for in loving homes for life. They take in animals of all shapes and sizes! As well as cats and dogs, they find loving new homes for thousands of chickens, rabbits, mice, guinea pigs, goats, sheep, ferrets and more! This is your chance to join an organisation that makes a large difference.
- Role: Assistant Store Manager
- Location: Kettering
- Salary: £9,721
- Part time – 24 hours
- Permanent position
- · To maximize shop profits
- · To manage a team of dedicated volunteers, in the absence of the Shop Manager.
- · To actively promote the charity and the work that we do
- · To assist the Shop manager with the daily duties of running a busy Charity Shop.
- · Actively manage and retain volunteer retail assistants, in the absence of the shop Manager.
- · To deputize for the shop Manager, during holiday periods, and regular days off.
- · To be available at short notice to cover the shop.
- · Ensure that all volunteers are supported in their work
- · Ensure that all volunteers are aware of and are able to follow health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure all relevant administration is completed
- Ensure all financial, cash handling and security procedures are followed
- Manage sales and administration relating to bought in goods
- Ensure adequate stock rotation is carried out in agreement with head office and other shops
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77407841