International Assistant Merchandiser
An exciting opportunity for a mid-level International Assistant Merchandiser looking to take their step into an established International Assistant Merchandiser position. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced International Assistant Merchandiser to further develop your proven Merchandising skills.
Our client is a Fashion Retailer who pride themselves on the quality of service they give their customers. They're currently looking for an International Assistant Merchandiser who is looking to progress within a successful and growing company.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Insure the international stores have the appropriate clothing range
- Communicate any availability issues and Manage flow of stock to the European DC.
- Maintain the database
- Analyse performance of international stores
- Produce Monday Trading Packs
- Communicate across different functions including buying teams, international trading teams and international leads for production and logistics.
The successful candidate:
- Self-starter working with their own initiative
- Language skills in French or Spanish would be very beneficial
- Excellent communication skills as will need to work with all clothing teams
- The ability to work with ambiguity as the role develops
- Highly analytical with strong excel skills.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77377604