Retail Assistant Manager - Banbury Gateway (40 hours)
Retail Assistant Manager - 40 hours
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE, home to Britain's first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating a culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Our high street stores are where the real action is. And there couldn't be a better time to join us.
Face-timing long-lost aunts in the States. Streaming boxsets on the go. Sending a tweet a minute. Whatever our customers want to do, our retail teams are working hard to help them get connected. Offering top of the range products and services, as well as a number one network and a super-fast connection, our stores play a key part in showing how technology can make the everyday better. And joining us as Assistant Store Manager, you'll help the Store Manager recruit, coach and develop a top-notch team of Retail Customer Advisors that help pass the good stuff on. Inspiring them to deliver a superb service, you'll give them everything they need to enrich our customers' lives through technology - and keep them coming back for more.
What you'll do:
* Support the Manager in the day-to-day running of the store and step up when they're not around
* Coach, support and inspire your team to achieve their monthly sales targets
* Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - ensuring a brilliant customer experience and making sure your team delivers only the best service
* Stay up-to-date with our products yourself and see that your team have the tools, support and information they need to maintain their knowledge too.
* Be used to hitting and exceeding targets in a sales environment
* Have carried out personal development plans, staff training sessions, coaching and appraisals
* Show a real interest in communications technology
* Have delivered team briefs or meetings.
You might even:
* Have worked in retail
* Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Generous commission
* Healthcare cash plan
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* 25 days holiday (pro-rata).
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
We're therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants, generous maternity and paternity leave, and benefits such as childcare vouchers for parents. It's our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' link.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77382642