The Assistant merchandiser will manage & trade orders, ensuring they are bringing in the appropriate products in the correct quantities to meet their consumer demand. This is a highly analytical role, the ideal opportunity for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to further develop your proven Merchandising skills.
Our client is a Premium high street womens wear Fashion Retailer with passion and enthusiasm for their Products and Brand. They're currently looking for a experienced Assistant Merchandiser who is looking for their next career move to join their growing and successful Head office team.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Analysing stock levels.
- Highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Creating store profiles.
- Stock profiling.
- Performance reporting.
- Assist the merchandiser with supplier trading meetings and monthly trading reviews.
- Analysing information, making recommendations where necessary.
The successful candidate:
- Experienced AM
- Be extremely organised
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Used to a fast paced environment and working to deadlines in a demanding role
- Excellent communication skills
- The initiative to resolve issues that may arise
- Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities
Competitive Salary + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77333941