To work closely with supplier to ensure a healthy pipeline of stock at optimum availability as well as forecasting stock levels using departmental WSSI and managing supplier orders.
My client is a home furnishings retailer with 150 stores throughout the United Kingdom. One of the largest home wares retailers in the United Kingdom.
- work with suppliers to ensure a healthy pipeline using WSSI to forecast stock levels
- work with buyers to put together effective campaigns. As part of this, manage the collation of line lists for promotional campaigns and setting process
- provide sales analysis to support the weekly trading review with Buyers
- provide analytical support to help build ranges
- contribute to the budgeting process
- manage store queries
- a natural organiser
- confident with business numbers understanding sales, stock levels, forecasts etc.
- understand SAP
- build and maintain positive and constructive relationships with suppliers
- a strong communicator both written and verbal
competitive bonus plus salary
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77323026