As the Assistant Merchandiser your duties will include:
• Securing stock in our warehouses for our retail outlets.
• Allocating stock to our retail outlets in line with trading plans.
• Ensuring availability is maximised across all outlets in response to their trading activity.
• Maintenance of replenishment parameters.
• Taking ownership of intake and our commitment schedule to maximise stock availability.
• Analyses in season sales and identify areas of opportunity / threat.
• Work with marketing calendar to ensure stock available in store on time for key promotions.
• Helping set up and complete all pre-season planning and help agree a strategy with the Merchandiser.
To be a successful Assistant Merchandiser you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working in a head office, retail, wholesale or merchandising role would be desirable.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills and confidence working with large volumes of data; collating, analysing, presenting findings.
• A genuine interest in retail and trading.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (proficiency in Vlookups, SUM, Pivot tables).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enthusiasm and determination.
• A passion for numbers, along with determination and relentless enthusiasm.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, the Merchandiser will receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and have the desired experience, why not apply today and be part of our fashion future.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77296009