Network Engineer - Bournemouth - £40-45K
CCNP Network Engineer - Bournemouth, Dorset - £40-45K p.a.
Are you a skilled Network Engineer, ideally with a completed and live CCNP certificate seeking a new challenging opportunity where you will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading datacentre network infrastructure and cloud services?
We are recruiting this exceptional Network Engineer role requiring the following skills:
- CCNP in Routing Switching certified
- 3+ years' experience with Cisco technologies
- OSI Layer and TCP/IP
- Ideally experienced with Nexus platforms and Meraki Wifi
- Some knowledge of Load Balancing and F5 Network devices (LTM's and GTM's)
- Skilled with Blue Coat PacketShapers or similar is desirable
- Cloud infrastructure management
- Routing protocols - OSFP, EIGRP, VRF's, BGP and MPLS
- STP, QoS, VoIP, Access Lists and Route Maps
- Able to troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis
- Ideally some ITIL management experience
- Able to produce and maintain high quality design, process and procedure documentation
- Excellent communication skills, be able to work independently and be resilient under pressure.
The salary on offer is up to around £43,000 p.a. (may be very slightly negotiable), which includes 8% annual bonus. They also offer a huge range of benefits - some of the very best in the industry! - comprising of up to 30 days holiday (with option to buy, sell or carry over), health and dental insurance, a strong pension scheme up to 6% matched by the company, life assurance x4 salary, excellent personal health, lifestyle and wellness related benefits such as gym membership, discounted parking, EU travel discounts, internal incentives and awards, and so much more.
The company itself has a truly fantastic culture and they are in the process of bringing a strong technology hub to their UK office, which means ongoing growth to support their networking projects as well as continuous future development for the Network Engineer who joins their IT team at this exciting time.
Working hours: Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. This position will require you to be part of a support rota (on call 1 week in 4) and some travel may also be required on occasion to other sites within the UK and internationally.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: Network Engineer, Networking, Routing, Switching, CCNP, CCNA, Infrastructure, Information Technology, Cisco, Cloud, Connectivity.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500561