Solution Architect (FinTech / Payments)
My Global FinTech Client are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who has vast experience working with API's or in the Financial or Payments Sector.
Based in the Client Engagement Department in (EC) London, the chosen Candidate will be responsible for driving the adoption and success of their platform by a unique blend of Business Development, Technical Architecture and Client facing skills. This role will develop an expert understanding of Solution Selling and API Technology (Payments).
- Work with the Business Development teams to support sales and the technical integration process.
- Meet customers' business and technical needs by creating solutions designs.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Implementation of SDK's and API's and providing the pre/post sales technical support, test plans.
Experience and Skills:
- The chosen Candidate must demonstrate an Entrepreneurial spirit and have a keen passion for emerging technologies.
- Be willing to get hands on with the Technical teams.
- Have experience designing or building mobile app solutions using Java Technologies.
- Have experience working with RESTful web services, IOS or Android, Java, Objective C/Swift and SQL.
If the position sounds like it could be of interest then please send an upto date CV for an Immediate response and more information on the role/client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509970